Country Club of Darien, Main Club house
The club's facilities were converted from a
dairy farm into a golf course and country club in the 1950's. The
improvement masterplan started in the late 90's and progressed through
five projects in 8 years including: grille room, pub room, locker
rooms, board room, main ballroom and satelite kitchen. The new tennis
pavilion was also built in this time period.
The master plan was extended in 2005 to include new facilities for:
the main kitchen and adminstration, pool and pool clubhouse, staff
housing and the ECC, course maintenance center. All are shown on the
Pool and pool club house improvements
were completed for the summer 2008 season.